Best Acne Products For Teens Skin changes are a natural part of your adolescence. Although previously you rarely think about your skin, time has changed. Now you have to deal with oily skin, pimples and blackheads, these can all be a daunting task.
Nearly 85 percent of all people have experienced acne! But knowing that you are not the only one who suddenly has a big pimple last night before school or big party. The best way to prevent acne is to keep routine skin care every day.
5 Ways To Take Care Of Your Skin For Those In Your 20s
- Clean Your Face twice a day. It is important to always clean your face once in the morning and once in the evening by using a cleanser containing salicylic acid. Cleaning the face can help remove excess oil, bacteria and other impurities and this is very important when starting to wear makeup.
- Exfoliate your skin for a perfect clean. Deep Clean. Exfoliating cleanser is a small scrub with granules of microbeads that help slough and remove dead skin. This can help to prevent your pores from clogging which is one of the main causes of acne and blackheads.
- Try to use a facial cleanser. If you exercise or exercise, after the selsai you may want to quickly clean it by using a facial cleanser. Store one or two packs in your locker, bag or in a sports bag to clean your face quickly and easily.
- Do not clean too often. When you feel that your face is a lot of acne, you may want to clean your face often. Actually, if you clean the face too often, it will reduce your skin’s moisture level, so it will only cause more acne. Clean your face no more than three times a day
- Moisturizing, Moisturizing, Moisturizing. You may be a bit hesitant to use a moisturizer in your routine if your skin is acne often. But in fact, moisturizer really helps to moisturize and balance the skin. Try using an oil-free mild moisturizer twice a day. A moisturizer with SPF wide spectrum protection is also the best answer to prevent sun damage.
Tips that have been tested susanannya targeted to prevent acne. By way of performing simple and routine skin care as a teenager will help maintain a beautiful and healthy skin for years to come.